These are some of the benefits of indoor plants.
- Healthy plants are not only pleasing to the eye, they bring real benefits by introducing them into your home and work environment.
- Plants are able to remove up to 87% of air toxins in 24 hours. (NASA study).
- Plants can reduce fatigue, coughs, sore throats and other cold-related illnesses by more than 30% partially by increasing humidity levels and decreasing dust.
- Indoor environments emit chemicals that are equally dangerous when compared to external pollutants. Furniture, paints, adhesives, carpets, insulation, computer, copiers all emit volatile organic chemicals (VOCs). Indoor plants absorb these chemicals and purify the air.
- Plants enhance perception, lively and cheaper way to decorate.Indoor plants absorb harmful substances
- Humidity is kept at comfortable levels by plants.
The most important benefit of indoor plants is their ability to absorb carbon dioxide. In return they emit oxygen in the surrounding environment. It helps in cleansing the air.